11/30/12

Good morning all zero followers! Recently, I've failed to keep you updated. Recently I got a car, I'm naming it Momo, alright, I'll go sneak out and take a picture right now! Ah, that failed, that guy was in the driveway, I'll get it later then. Thing I've been doing lately include, watching anime, sketching crappy things, and tumblr'n. The list of productive things I've done so far is yet to be found. It's impossible to keep up with all the animes I watch but here are some recent ones I like.
Mawaru Penguin Drum
When I started watching this all I expected was happiness, sunshine and rainbows, but that quickly changed as it escalated into a story of fate, and how one will die for their loved ones.


Kokoro Connect

Eh.


Zetsuen no Tempest


Shin Sekai Yori

I totally recommend this one, the animation is so vivid and bursting with color. The whole series is full of mysteries and a nice plot.


K

I have a thing for white haired boys, so that's nice but the plot is kind of all over the place.
Ah~ well I'll end the post here but there'll be a few posts today since I haven't updated in so long.

No comments: